We are seeking a motivated and methodical person to fill a vital operations and administrative role. Join our passionate and award-winning team to progress your career, explore your interest in sustainability and contribute to cutting edge solar projects.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for processing data entry, managing client relations and logistics support for the day to day operations of our commercial and domestic projects. The role will suit a candidate who is a good communicator, highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi-task effectively.
EnviroGroup is a locally owned and operated solar business, committed to supplying members of the community with the tools to live and work in a more environmentally sustainable way. We are a supportive unit who will encourage you to continually better your skills and knowledge of the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of installations, data entry, pre- and post-installation admin, liaising with customers and installers
- Documentation control & processing
- Bookkeeping, warehousing, logistics and inventory control
- Quality control
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns involving the installation process.
- Warehouse duties including receipt of stock, and assisting the Warehouse Manager as required.
- Monitoring and Administration of installer team including timesheets, invoicing, quality, OHS, and IMS compliance.
- Assisting the Operations Manager as required & acting as Operations Manager in their absence.
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrated administration and operations experience
- Strong computer literacy, experience with MYOB and CRM’s advantageous
- Experience in bookkeeping, stock control important.
- Methodical and organised, with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skill base
- Belief in sustainable solutions and value of good customer service
You will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in an operations, logistics, scheduling or administrative role
- Solar industry experience a plus
How to apply
To apply please email your CV (including availability) and a cover letter to email@example.com, using the subject line: Assistant Operations Manager.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.