We are looking for a Renewable Energy Consultant who has the commitment and talent to help drive and add to EnviroGroup’s current business.
As one of Victoria’s oldest and most prestigious solar and renewables companies, EnviroGroup has a reputation for absolute quality in design, installation and service. We are an engineering focused designer and installer of solar PV, off-grid and storage systems for residential, commercial and government projects across Victoria with long-standing relationships across a wide spectrum of industries. Our staff are well qualified and highly skilled with deep industry knowledge.
Key Attributes Required:
- Experienced in solar sales with a track record of bringing in business
- You need to have an understanding of the solar industry in Victoria
- Be capable of accurately advising customers on appropriate solutions and carrying out preliminary designs that will pass our high internal standards and exceed industry benchmarks
- Experience with heat pump, grid connect battery and off-grid battery technology
- You will need to have a commitment to serving our customers and maintaining EnviroGroup’s standing as one of the most prestigious solar companies in Victoria
- From time to time, you will also be required to attend industry and community trade shows and events and represent the company
- Be able to work in Australia
- Have a full Australian driver’s license
What’s on Offer:
- Working for one of the most highly respected solar companies in Victoria with long-term relationships with many Local Governments, Schools, Universities and Businesses
- Relaxed and flexible workplace with good remuneration, base salary and bonuses for hitting targets
- No cold-calling or telemarketing as most of our business is from referrals and relationships
- Be exposed to projects that other companies leave behind and become familiar with a broad catalogue of products and technologies
- Hands on role – you will be onsite, in the boardroom, on the phone and in the showroom and you will be at the frontline of the EnviroGroup brand
How to apply
To apply please email your CV (including availability) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Renewable Energy Consultant.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.