In July 2013, EnviroGroup completed the installation of 11 solar hot water systems at a number of community facilities owned by Frankston City Council as part of the Solar Hot Water for Frankston City Council Project. To fund the project the Council received assistance from the Commonwealth Government’s Local Government Energy Efficiency Program (LGEEP).
Apricus, Rheem/Edwards and Dux hot water systems were installed to replace existing inefficient hot water units at sports clubs and communitiy centres. Combined, these solar hot water systems are projected to save approximately 25 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions from being released each year.
- Frankston Arts Centre
- Ballam Park
- Powell Cooper Seaford Community Centre
- Ebdale Community Hub and Learning Centre
- Seaford Maternal Child and Health Centre
- Jubilee Park netball stadium
- Ballam Park – long island soccer/cricket pavilion
- Lawnton Reserve – soccer pavilion
- Robinsons Park – baseball pavilion
- Bruce Park – tennis pavilion