– Mark O’Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer, RASV
The solar PV installation on the administration centre rooftop is comprised of 400 Yingli Solar 250W solar panels and 400 Enphase M215 microinverters. Through this solar PV system, RASV will reduce the building’s electricity bill by up to 40 percent and its carbon footprint by 172 tonnes per year.
One of the greatest challenges for this installation was the limited roof space and partial shading from its air-conditioning plants. By using Enphase micro inverters in combination with Yingli’s high efficiency panels, EnviroGroup were able to overcome these limitations to produce a solar photovoltaic system that could provide maximum yields.
The system comprises
- 100kW Roof Mounted Solar System
- 320 x 250W Yingli Panels
- 400 x Enphase M215 Microinverters
- Annual Yield: 116,435 kWh
- ￼￼￼CO2 savings pa approx: 172 Tonnes