Solar Electricity systems have never been cheaper.
Dont Miss Out!
Solar Rebates and Incentive Programs are still available until 30 June 2019 if you live in Victoria
Victorians can install a solar panel system and receive half the installation cost back (up to $2,225). This 50% rebate is available for:
- owner-occupied homes valued at less than $3 million
- homes with a combined household income of less than $180,000 per annum before tax (based on ratepayers for the household).
- homes without existing Solar
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved product and a CEC Accredited installer
- and the eligible solar system is installed before 30 June 2019
Plus Victorians can take advantage of the Federal Government’s Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) scheme which is typically paid as an upfront discount off the purchase price of your solar system through solar installers.
Take advantage of the savings and the sunshine and get a free quote now.
An EnviroGroup obligation free quote includes a full financial and savings analysis, a roof layout with the solar system clearly situated for you to view.
EnviroGroup can design and tailor make a solar and battery system that will reduce your electricity bills significantly for years to come.
EnviroGroup has installed over 10,000 systems, is a CEC accredited installer and can help you navigate the red tape of government rebates and incentives.