- System will generate 50% of the over all daily operation requirements.
- Payback period of 4 years.
- The solar system comprises nine different arrays with varying orientations which are cleverly managed by multiple maximum power point trackers.
- Annual energy yield expected to reach 130,000kWh.
- CO2 Savings per annum approximately 163 tonnes.
The not-for-profit Sale Elderly Citizens Village has been providing high quality care and accommodation to the local community for over 40 years. Currently caring for 75 residents around the clock service, they turned to EnviroGroup to develop and implement a dependable source of energy for the 88 independent living units on site.
The 100kWp solar system equates to a payback period of four years and will result in a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions of 163 tonnes annually. The nine different arrays are managed by several power point trackers, maximising the power output and will provide 50% of the power required for daily consumption.
The newly installed PV system has been received positively. George Foggo, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Management for the Sale Elderly Citizens Village was extremely pleased with the service and the system delivered by EnviroGroup, “We were well informed of the product and its installation process prior to commencement and the team at the facility for installation were punctual and had excellent work ethics.”
“I would strongly recommend the installation of the solar panels to any facility or business who may be looking at same. The disruption during installation is minimal and hopefully we will reap the benefits of this system. The early indication is very positive,” says George.
The system comprises
- 100kW Roof Mounted Solar System
- 400 x 250W Yingli Panels
- 4 x Fronius Inverters