Installing an efficient hot water system is one of the most effective ways in which you can save energy and reduce your carbon footprint. The average home uses about a quarter of its total energy consumption to heat water. As you reduce energy use in other areas, like lighting, heating and cooling, this percentage will become bigger and more significant.
EnviroGroup has installed many hundreds of heat pumps and solar hot water systems for homes and businesses. We have partnered with Sanden and Reclaim Energy to deliver carefully selected heat pumps that excel in performance, reliability and long-term durability.
A heat pump is an electric appliance. Albeit an incredibly efficient one. They utilise the principles of refrigeration to create heat, and it’s the same core technology as what is in your fridge. Also the same core technology that is in your air conditioner.
Leaders in hot water technology, Sanden heat pumps have the highest efficiency in the industry and bring an array of other benefits:
- Coefficient of Performance [CoP] of 5.96. For every 1 unit of energy that it takes to operate, it can make 5.96 units of heat.
- Whisper quiet. Encompasses a sound level of 37dB, which is between a whisper and a fridge. This is a common objection surrounding heat pumps, based on poor experience of cheaper, older units, and old shaky air-conditioners. However, Sanden is almost inaudible, even when standing beside the unit.
- Fantastic warranties. Sanden heat pump compressor comes with 6 years warranty and its storage tank 15 years. This is all strongly backed by Sanden’s 35 years of operation in Australia.
- Stainless steel storage tank made in Australia. Consumers have been screaming out for years for Australian made solar. In this case, the tank is genuinely Australian made.
Servicing Australia for over 15 years, the Reclaim Energy heat pump is custom designed for Australian conditions.
- Fully Solar PV compatible. Works like a 3-4 kWh battery for your home with a controller designed to be complimentary
to a household’s PV solar system.
- Extensive warranty. Up to 15 year warranty for stainless steel tanks.
- Australian made tank & controller. Tailored to Australian requirements with built-in frost, freeze, and legionella control.
- Global Warming Potential refrigerant rating of 1. Save up to 80% off your hot water bill.
Enquire about Heat Pumps
Simply fill out the form below and one of our helpful experts will be in touch.