We are seeking the expertise of an experienced plumbing professional to join our passionate and award-winning team. This position will suit someone who is looking to progress their career, be a key factor in an exciting growth journey and explore their interest in sustainability.
You will be responsible for assisting with the establishment of our in-house plumbing team with a focus on quality workmanship, process, training, development and customer service.
EnviroGroup is a locally owned and operated renewable energy business, committed to supplying members of the community with the tools to live and work in a more environmentally sustainable way. We are a supportive unit who will encourage you to continually improve your skills and knowledge of the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist management with their growth implementation plan
- Conduct technical site visits
- Install A/C split systems
- Install Heat Pumps
- Train and develop apprentices
Key Attributes Required:
- Licensed Plumber
- Registered with the VBA
- Experience with installing A/C systems
- Experience with installing Heat Pumps (desirable)
- Experience with managing teams (desirable)
- Own vehicle and tools
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Monthly RDO
- A chance to be a key member of an exciting growth journey
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
How to apply
To apply please email your CV (including availability) and a cover letter to email@example.com, using the subject line: Plumbing Professional.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.