We are seeking a motivated individual to join our friendly team to deliver vital sustainability solutions to the community. You will manage the delivery of a 3 year project which will provide solar and air conditioning through a community partnership model. You will work with our local government partner, our customers and our installers to deliver energy saving improvements to Victorian homes.
You will be joining one of Victoria’s leading solar companies and be part of a supportive team ready to grow your career in operational management. We work on everything from large commercial projects to residential installations, and are at the forefront of developments in hybrid battery and stand-alone battery systems installations, energy efficiency, data and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of the project including communication with all stakeholders
- Implementing our existing delivery strategy from planning to quoting and installation to ensure provision of consistent, timely and efficient outcomes throughout various project phases
- Dealing with customer enquiries promptly and professionally
- Liaising with installers, subcontractors, sales staff, and the warehouse regarding job requirements, ordering and stock control
- Document control, purchase ordering and facilitating contractor works
Key Attributes Required:
- Project management experience and/or relevant industry experience.
- Administrative and reporting experience and the ability to manage multiple activities in an operating environment
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills
- Can do attitude
- Strong computer literacy
How to apply
To apply please email your CV (including availability) and a cover letter to email@example.com, using the subject line: Project Coordinator.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.