We are looking for an energetic A Grade electrician join our team of renewable energy specialists. If you have a passion for customer satisfaction, are looking for a long-term position and have an interest in the future of renewable energy – this is the role for you.
By joining one of Victoria’s leading solar companies, you will become part of a supportive team who will encourage you to learn about the latest in solar technology. We work on everything from large commercial projects to residential installations, and are at the front of developments in hybrid battery and stand-alone battery systems installations, energy efficiency, data and communications.
This position would suit someone who is hands-on, wants to upskill and is seeking opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Domestic and commercial solar inspection and reporting.
- Troubleshooting and investigating.
- Communicating with customers.
- Working in a team of experienced solar installers.
- Leading apprentices and trade assistants.
- Other Electrical work including switchboard work, testing, commissioning, monitoring power generation, general light and power.
- A strong adherence to Workplace, Health and Safety
Key attributes required:
- Experience and knowledge of commercial and residential electrical installations
- Solar PV installation experience preferred but not essential
- Self-motivated with good time management
- Computer literate
- Enthusiasm to learn and expand skill base
- Keen eye for detail
You will need the following:
- A Grade Electrical Licence
- Valid electrical license
- Drivers licence
- White card
- Working at heights ticket
- CEC Accreditation (preferred but not required)
How to apply
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Service Electrician.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.